March 19, 2009

[Album] Songs For My Mother - Ronan Keating

File:Ronan Keating Songs For My Mother Cover.JPG

Name: Songs For My Mother
Performer: Ronan Keating

Information

Songs For My Mother is the fifth studio album by Irish pop singer Ronan Keating. It was released by Polydor Records on March 16, 2009 across the world. According to the Midweeks, the album is set to impact the UK Top Spot this Sunday 22nd March, as a result of high sales for Mother's Day.

The album was recorded over the space of two days before Christmas 2008 at British Grove Studios. The album was recorded with his usual backing band and a live orchestra. The album is produced by Stephen Lipson. The album has been recorded in memory of his late mother Marie Keating and also to celebrate Mother Day. The songs that Ronan has chosen to record for the album are songs that Ronan remembers his mother listening to throughout his childhood.

This album will also contain a brand new version of his own song "This Is Your Song", a track which Ronan wrote for both his parents and originally appeared on his third album Turn It On.

Track listing

01 Time After Time
02 Make You Feel My Love
03 Both Sides Now
04 Vincent
05 Carrickfergus
06 I Believe I Can Fly
07 Mama’s Arms
08 Wild Mountain Thyme
09 Suspicious Minds
10 This Is Your Song

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails