March 6, 2009

[Single] Show Me What Im Looking For - Carolina Liar

File:Coming to Terms cover.jpg

Name: Show Me What Im Looking For
Performer: Carolina Liar
Album: Coming to Terms

Information

Carolina Liar is an American rock band based out of Los Angeles. Lead vocalist Chad Wolf is originally from Charleston, South Carolina, but the band and most of its members originate from Sweden.

The band is best known for the songs "I'm Not Over" and "Show Me What I'm Looking For" off of its 2008 major label debut album Coming to Terms, produced by Swedish producers Martin "Max Martin" Sandberg & Johan Schuster.

On Feb 3, 2009, the band appeared on television's 90210, playing their hit song "I'm Not Over" and current single "Show Me What I'm Looking For."On March 3, 2009, the single "Show Me What I'm Looking For" was featured on the iTunes Music Store as the Free Single of the Week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails